The Kaleris Intermodal Maintenance and Repair System provides the ability to manage the availability of units in your Intermodal yard. From arrival to inspection to repair to departure, IMRS ensures your intermodal repair operations are fast, industry compliant, and efficient.
The Kaleris IMRS System will pay for itself by accurately auditing your payables and receivables, and making your maintenance operations more efficient while identifying opportunities for re-billing.
The Intermodal Maintenance and Repair System includes three modules:
This provides a list of damaged units needing inspection and automatically assigns work orders to the mechanics. The system will also identify re-billable repairs, and generate electronic & paper invoices.
This provides the ability to record and charge for repairs requested by drivers for readability.
This enables equipment owners, railroads, and external repair vendors to submit invoices for payment. The system automatically audits the invoice and displays the resulting exceptions to the auditors for review.
• Manage available unit inventory
• Track damaged units so they are inspected & repaired efficiently.
• Ensure repairs are recorded correctly to avoid billing exceptions.
• Identify repairs that require before & after photographs
• Flag repairs that exceed a specified dollar amount
• Automatically price repairs based on vendor agreements
• Prioritize repairs based on customer needs
• Provide the ability to record State and Federal Highway inspections and create work orders for repairs
• Match damaged items to J2 records for re-billing